The 49th European Conference on Plasma Physics (2023) will be held as an in-person meeting from July 3 to July 7 2023. This annual conference covers the wide field of plasma physics including magnetic confinement fusion, beam plasma and inertial fusion, low temperature plasmas, and basic, space and astrophysical plasmas.
We are now accepting registrations for the conference. Please go to the Registration page.
Call for propositions for oral presentations and posters
On behalf of the Scientific Program committee and Local Organization committee, abstract submission for Oral Talks and posters for the European Plasma Physics Conference 2023 (EPS 2023) is now open.
- Magnetic Confinement Fusion Plasma
- Beam Plasmas & Inertial Fusion
- Low Temperature and Dusty Plasmas
- Basic, Space & Astrophysical Plasmas
We are accepting registrations for the conference now. Please go to the Registration page.
- information on the venue here.
- the complete list of plenary and invited speakers here.
- information on the 2022 conference.
Looking forward to welcoming you in our online conference environment.
The Organizing Committee
UMR CELIA (Centre Lasers Intenses et Applications)
GPR Light UB (Bordeaux University )